Fee Increase Effecive November 1, 2022
Grower Pesticide Safety Course: $135
Pesticide Vendor Certification Course: $235
On-Farm Instructor Course: $75
Farmer Assistant training: $30
Choose a certification option below:
- Course: An instructor teaches a course that includes an open-book test.
- Course - Separate Exam: If the date-town in the list below states "course" "separate exam", this means that we are offering two options on that date: 1) a course that includes the test, or 2) a test only writing time, no instruction. When registering, please indicate your choice.
- Refresh and Write: Refresh & Write courses are half a day where you study on your own and come prepared for a short review before writing the test. Everyone is welcome, even a person certifying for the first time.
- Online: A course offered through website access with a login and password. Please see our demonstration video of the online course.
Sort the table to narrow your search by location ("online" or by county) and course type then click "Update Display". If your county/region is not listed, there are currently no offerings for your area. Select a neighbouring county/region.
Our in-person courses and test writing sessions have the following safety measures:
1) physical distancing of 2 m (6 ft)
2) bring your own food/refreshments
3) face masks are optional
If you have questions, call us at 1-800-652-8573.
Sorry, there are no course scheduled at this time for Middlesex.
Courses can only be listed under one county. Please check neighbouring counties for additional listings.
Dates are being confirmed and may not yet be posted. Please call OPEP at 1-800-652-8573 for information.