NOTICE: This website will replaced between Wednesday, October 25, 2017 and Friday, October 27, 2017 with a new version. The website will be unavailable during the migration.


Unable to attend a local session?  Farmers and vendors may certify by participating in our online course.  

Ontario Pesticide Training & Certification is available for anyone wanting to become  a Licensed Exterminator or Technician. 
IPM Course for Corn and Soybeans is available for anyone wanting to become certified to buy and use Class 12 pesticides. Certification is required starting August 31, 2016.  The course is free until May 31, 2017.